procedure to file a case under Human Rights Violation?
how can i file a case in the Human Rights and what is the procedure to do the same?
you have to file a petition in the HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISSION . If you are in delhi, you can file at National Human Righhts Commission which is in the Central Vigilance Compound,behind INA market .Else,if not in Delhi you must approach State human rights cmmission. It is a simple petition.There is a Human Rights Act. you have to specify how your human rights are violated and by which govt. body,as the Constitution of India guarantees protection oh human rights.
Advocate Rekha AggarwalHigh Court, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the R.T.I Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Whether Affidavit filed for caveat after 8 days valid?
- Police not filing charge sheet in court in motor accident death case
- We fall under SC category but parents never made any certificate
- What will be the court fee for claiming maintainence
- Dad lost land to cheaters. How to get back our land legally