procedure to file a case under Human Rights Violation?
how can i file a case in the Human Rights and what is the procedure to do the same?
you have to file a petition in the HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISSION . If you are in delhi, you can file at National Human Righhts Commission which is in the Central Vigilance Compound,behind INA market .Else,if not in Delhi you must approach State human rights cmmission. It is a simple petition.There is a Human Rights Act. you have to specify how your human rights are violated and by which govt. body,as the Constitution of India guarantees protection oh human rights.
Advocate Rekha AggarwalHigh Court, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the R.T.I Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Company is threatening me to resign what can I do
- Company delaying full and final settlement What action can I take
- TDS deducted not visible.
- Can case be filed against me for cheque bounce if I am insolvent ?
- Can i divorce on ground that wife had molar pregnancy during marriage?