One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Rekha Aggarwal

Advocate Rekha Aggarwal

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.8 | 25+ user ratings
LawRatoHigh Court, Delhi
LawRato36 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Labour & Service, Landlord/Tenant, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Aggarwal provides services in various field of criminal laws, civil laws, medical negligence matters, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, revenue related matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Rekha Aggarwal has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Rekha enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 1987. She is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/290/1987

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

Rajneesh Kumar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Her way of looking at my 'likely' divorce-situation was highly encouraging to me, as I had been hugely stressed out due to not knowing the possibilities w.r.t. my contested divorce petition. I surely would like to have 'her legal services' only, if I could make my final decision about going for divorce petition. Thumbs up for her intelligent & professional demeanor !
1 week ago
Dr. Ina Jain - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
It was a very good consultation, I am completely satisfied. I am definitely taking my case forward with the advocate. Thank you LawRato for recommending me Adv Rekha Aggarwal.
1 month ago
Aruna Gangal - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Consultation was good enough. All my questions were patiently answered by her. Now the case has been resolved but if I ll need a lawyer in future I ll definitely reach out to Adv Rekha.
2 months ago
Vikas Gupta - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The consulation was helpful and she was able to give me an appropriate suggestion.
2 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Rekha Aggarwal

Q: Want to challenge Gujrat government notification. How to proceed?

Gujrat government has passed a notification for a job opening of a Food Inspector but are asking for a experience of 8 years. But as per the Food securities act, there is no such requirement to be a food inspector. I want to challenge the notification. Can i challenge it?

Advocate Rekha Aggarwal answered
Yes you can challenge it by filing a writ petition under Article 226 of the Constitution of India in the Gujarat High Court. You will have to plead that the requirement of 8 yes experience is violating your fundamental right to earn your livelihood in a legal manner, Also that such a requirement is unconstitutional,without application of mind,ultra vires etc

Q: Wife not wiling to get back and stay with me. What should i do now?

Married in 1st June 2014. Immediately after marriage, the girl left the house and went to Chennai stating that she wanted to go for higher studies. She doesn't want to stay with me. I have tried all means to get her back. But there is no response to get her back. What can i do now?

Advocate Rekha Aggarwal answered
If you are still interested in continuing your married life with her, you have to file a petition in the Family Court under Section 9 of the Hindu Marriage Act 1955 for Restitution of Conjugal Rights. However if you are not interested in continuing the marriage,you will have to file the case under Sec 13 of Hindu Marriage ACT FOR DIVORCE ON GROUND OF MENTAL AND PHYSICAL CRUELTY AND DESERTION.

Q: how to safeguard from harassment of others family?

i did engagement before 1 and 1/2 Year, she and her parents are very cleaver , she had broke my laptop before year . And also theft my office laptop and its data before 2 Months. so i dinied to merry her. yes but now they are torchering mantlly daily

Advocate Rekha Aggarwal answered
You have to file a police complaint of theft and harassment. Nobody can force you to marry her if you are not interested. But for other complaints of theft and torture you have to get FIR registered.Also you can file complaint under Cyber law with CYBER crimes cell if she has stolen data from your computer and is misusing it.

Q: Are documents obtained by RTI valid in the court of law?

1) I have obtained some public documents thru RTI, The Documents has been stamped as "UNDER RTI ACT", Is this documents is valid to submit in consumer forums. 2) What is difference between "Certified Copy" and a document stamped as "UNDER RTI".

Advocate Rekha Aggarwal answered
1.Documents obtaned under RTI Act are very much admissible in consumer court or any other court since they have been issued by a govt /public authority and carry the seal of that can safely file them in any court. 2. A certified copy is supplied by the court. not a public authority

Q: What is the safest solution for divorce? In laws are threatening me.

I'm married in Islamic way on 1-3-15 I'm getting harassed till the first day of marriage now in laws are threatening me to kill me and lodge false complaints to put me in bars can I get a safest solution for me to get divorce without being irked by law by any false claims and any compensation being paid except maintenance. What should i do?

Advocate Rekha Aggarwal answered
if you have got married by islamic law,that is,personal law,you can take unilateral divorce from your spouse under islamic will have to pay maintenance if your law makes it compulsory. however if your inlaws are threatening you ,please file a complaint with police and request for registeration of a FIR

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Rekha Aggarwal

Can Advocate Rekha Aggarwal represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Rekha Aggarwal can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Rekha Aggarwal?

When you meet with Advocate Rekha Aggarwal for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Rekha Aggarwal?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Rekha Aggarwal, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Rekha Aggarwal?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Rekha Aggarwal, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Rekha Aggarwal?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Rekha Aggarwal regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Rekha Aggarwal?

The cost of hiring Advocate Rekha Aggarwal can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.