procedure to file a case under Human Rights Violation?

how can i file a case in the Human Rights and what is the procedure to do the same?

you have to file a petition in the HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISSION . If you are in delhi, you can file at National Human Righhts Commission which is in the Central Vigilance Compound,behind INA market .Else,if not in Delhi you must approach State human rights cmmission. It is a simple petition.There is a Human Rights Act. you have to specify how your human rights are violated and by which govt. body,as the Constitution of India guarantees protection oh human rights.

Popular R.T.I Lawyers

Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala