quesprocedure to file a case under Human Rights Violation?

how can i file a case in the Human Rights and what is the procedure to do the same?

  • ansyou have to file a petition in the HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISSION . If you are in delhi, you can file at National Human Righhts Commission which is in the Central Vigilance Compound,behind INA market .Else,if not in Delhi you must approach State human rights cmmission. It is a simple petition.There is a Human Rights Act. you have to specify how your human rights are violated and by which govt. body,as the Constitution of India guarantees protection oh human rights.

    Advocate Rekha Aggarwal

      High Court, Delhi

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the R.T.I Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best R.T.I lawyers in India

Similar questions

Sir/Madam, Is there any section / provision under RTI Act 2005 which empowers / authorize…

If I open a startup where people can bid the unique amount for a certain…
my younger brother is studying in CBSE affiliated school in 1st standard where a maths…
I got rejected in DST inspire fellowship program whereas I'm eligible in all criteria. They…

R.T.I Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Srishti Saxena

  Guru Apartments, Dwarka
 Experience: 6 years

Advocate Shamsher Garud

  Nariman Point
 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Dev Datt Palodkar

 Experience: 17 years

View all >>