quesGave jewellery to uncle for custody but now refusing to return

I handed over my Jewellery about 1 Kg Gold Jewellery which my mother gifted me in my marriage to my maternal uncle before 10 years ago for safe custody But he is now refusing to return to me what are the options to retrieve the jewellery

  • ansYou should filed police complaint with proper description and with bills and complaint should be accompanied with statement of your mother. If Police refuses to take complaint then file private complaint. There should be strong reasons for such inordinate delay. Chances are very week for recovery.

    Advocate Sunil Kadam

      Fort, Mumbai

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Recovery lawyers in India

Similar questions

My friend's father had given 20 lacks to one of his son 5 years back.…
From a person I borrowed money. Not able to return it back now due to…
I get 100000 rs to my friend...but no legal agreemnt between us...no time period decide...just…

Recovery Lawyers in India

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly