×

quesGave jewellery to uncle for custody but now refusing to return

I handed over my Jewellery about 1 Kg Gold Jewellery which my mother gifted me in my marriage to my maternal uncle before 10 years ago for safe custody But he is now refusing to return to me what are the options to retrieve the jewellery

• ansYou should filed police complaint with proper description and with bills and complaint should be accompanied with statement of your mother. If Police refuses to take complaint then file private complaint. There should be strong reasons for such inordinate delay. Chances are very week for recovery.

Advocate Sunil Kadam

Fort, Mumbai

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only