Gave jewellery to uncle for custody but now refusing to return
I handed over my Jewellery about 1 Kg Gold Jewellery which my mother gifted me in my marriage to my maternal uncle before 10 years ago for safe custody But he is now refusing to return to me what are the options to retrieve the jewellery
You should filed police complaint with proper description and with bills and complaint should be accompanied with statement of your mother. If Police refuses to take complaint then file private complaint. There should be strong reasons for such inordinate delay. Chances are very week for recovery.
Advocate Sunil KadamFort, Mumbai
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- we want double TDR instead of single issued by GVMC in road widening
- Clarification on caste
- Can sisters claim a share in fathers property after his death
- Fake cases filed against me by my wife asking for high maintainance
- Regarding Permissible maximum working hours per week for Doctors