Who will be legal guardian of my differently able counsin
I take care of two of my elder cousin brothers who are differently able and have no parents. I am the sole bread winner for my family. I want to sell a apartment which was in my aunt's name (mother of these two brothers). How to proceed please advise.
The first question is whether the coursins are minor ? Assuming, they are not. The question is why do u want to sell their property, let them sell in their names and you enjoy the benefit. They can sell the property belonging to their mother by producing proof that they are the only legal heirs entitled to the same to avoid future litigation, you remain out of deal. However, if you are keenly interested you can file a suit for declaration.
Advocate Mazher KhanGhasi Bazar, Hyderabad
In the instance , why you want sell the apartment , if you want to use that money to take care of your two elder cousin brothers (differently able ) then you can sell the same through court order.
Advocate Krishna Murthy PasupulaHasmathpet Bowenpally, Hyderabad
If your cousin brothers are in good medical (mentally cognitive ) health then only they can sell the property in their mother's name.
in the event of they being mentally challenged, then you need to approach the district court to take permission to sell your aunt's property.
physical disability is not a bar for your cousin's to execute a sale deed. but mental disability is a barrier and you will need court permission to sell their properties. Courts will grant permission subject to they being assured that the sale proceeds will be retained as deposit in the name of the cousin(s) and interest there of is being used to provide for the well being of the cousin's
Advocate RajagopalanBanjara Hills, Hyderabad
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Stay together for 2 years out of 7 years can I file for divorce
- What is the procedure for divorce.
- Need Advice on breach of contract by builder
- Annoying behavior by neighbor can we file complaint
- Legal rights available to a married woman against domestic violence