Advocates & Lawyers in Hyderabad - Advocate Krishna Murthy Pasupula

Advocate Krishna Murthy Pasupula

  Hasmathpet Bowenpally, Hyderabad

 Experience: 18 years

7 ratings
50+ Consults
  • Criminal
  • Divorce
  • Documentation
  • Family
  • Property
  • Wills / Trusts

Advocate Krishna has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Krishna provides services in various fields of criminal laws, property related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Krishna enrolled with the Bar Council of Andhra Pradesh in 1999. He is a member of the Hyderabad High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : AP/3354/1999

Language(s) Spoken by Advocate Krishna Murthy Pasupula: English, Hindi, Telugu

Practice Areas

  • Criminal
  • Divorce
  • Documentation
  • Family
  • Property
  • Wills / Trusts


  • High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad


  • MON 09:00 AM - 09:00 PM
  • TUE 09:00 AM - 09:00 PM
  • WED 09:00 AM - 09:00 PM
  • THU 09:00 AM - 09:00 PM
  • SAT 09:00 AM - 09:00 PM
  • SUN 09:00 AM - 09:00 PM

Book Consultation With Advocate Krishna Murthy Pasupula

Phone Consultation

30 Min phone consult

Rs. 2000/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 1500/-

Consult Now

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting

Rs. 4000/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 3300/-

Consult Now

Consultation by Email

Legal advice by email

Rs. 3500/-

Consult Now

Video Consultation

30 Min consult over Skype

Rs. 3500/-

Consult Now

User Reviews for Advocate Krishna Murthy Pasupula

Be the first one to write a review.

Write Your Review

Send Enquiry for Advocate Krishna Murthy Pasupula

Fill in your details and Advocate Krishna Murthy Pasupula will get back to you shortly.

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly