quesTransfer father's share in mother's name in grandfather's property

Religion hindu, property is in grandfather's name. due to troublesome father's siblings, property is not yet in my father's name. My father passed away two years ago, there is a court paper with partition suit stating the division of property among the three siblings. How to transfer our share of property in my mother's name without my father's siblings interference.

  • ansYou have to move the court for your mother's share in the property. You have to challenge the court order on the division of property.
    If you are in Bangalore, you may contact us.
    Dr Gubbi, Counselor & Advocate, Bangalore

    Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

      K G Road, Bangalore

  • ansif you have a decree from the court in your favour for the share of the propery, please get the decree registered withthe sub registrar and your share shall be showing in the encumbrance certificates shall reveal your name with regards to your share.

    Advocate Vibha A Setlur

      Doddagubbi, Bangalore

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

Sir in 1945 my grandfather won the case 3/4th portion in one of the property…

I am a hindu my x-husband was buddhist, after marrg from next 5 days i…
My husband's real mother had been died before 15 years and the same time my…
Purchased a flat 3 years ago in Navade Navi Mumbai. But builder is not giving…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly