Transfer father's share in mother's name in grandfather's property
Religion hindu, property is in grandfather's name. due to troublesome father's siblings, property is not yet in my father's name. My father passed away two years ago, there is a court paper with partition suit stating the division of property among the three siblings. How to transfer our share of property in my mother's name without my father's siblings interference.
You have to move the court for your mother's share in the property. You have to challenge the court order on the division of property.
If you are in Bangalore, you may contact us.
Dr Gubbi, Counselor & Advocate, Bangalore
Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba RaoK G Road, Bangalore
if you have a decree from the court in your favour for the share of the propery, please get the decree registered withthe sub registrar and your share shall be showing in the encumbrance certificates shall reveal your name with regards to your share.
Advocate Vibha A SetlurDoddagubbi, Bangalore
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What if accused do not lead the evidence?
- Is it mandatory for wife to disclose he salary to husband
- wife planning to file case against husbands family
- Discrepancy b/w boundary and khasra no what should prevail
- Can I get abortion done if boy is harassing me