One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate Vibha A Setlur

Advocate Vibha A Setlur

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.2 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoDoddagubbi, Bangalore
LawRato13 years Experience
Practice Areas
Child Custody, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Tamil
Advocate Vibha A Setlur has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Vibha provides services in various field of Property related matters, Family law, Consumer cases, Documentation and Matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Vibha enrolled with the Bar Council of Karnataka in 2011. She is a member of the Karnataka State Bar Council.

Enrollment Number : KAR /2077/2011
  • City Civil Court, Bangalore
  • Family Court, Bangalore
  • Karnataka State Consumer Dispute Redressal Commission, Bangalore

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bangalore

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Vibha A Setlur. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Vibha A Setlur

Q: Wife has filed mutual consent divorce and now filed 498a

Wife has filed police complaint on me and my family saying that iam asking dowry and beating her in mahila police station case saying 498a but before case she has applied for mutual divorce I have done mediation in court only divorce has to be done police are trying to get me in jails what to do

Advocate Vibha A Setlur answered
Dear Sir, This is a clear case of harassment by your wife. please inform the police that the mutual divorce case if filed in he court and there has been a mediation as well in the matter. much can be said only after seeing the mediation reports and the order sheet of the case. make it clear to them that you desire to go through the court proceedings only.

Q: What rights do I have on the property of my father

about my property we got divided from my father and i would like to know my propery rights earned by my father

Advocate Vibha A Setlur answered
sir, if you have been seperated from your father, amd if your father has an ancestral property or has purchased any property by the proceeds of his ancestral property, then you can claim for the partition of the same, by filing a suit of partition.

Q: What are the women rights after mutual consent and its process

Its been 2 yrs for marriage however we started living together and its only been 4months now with my in-laws. We married under special marriage act(register marriage). now my spouse n in-laws are forcing to convert my religion and if i dont do so my spouse is asking for Mutual consent. What should i do?

Advocate Vibha A Setlur answered
Dear Mam, husband or wife cann0t force either of them to follow their relegion.forced conversions are illegal. you can file a mental cruelity case for such an act from your husband. but if you too seek to divorce him too then mutual divorce would be an easier option.

Q: What precautions can i take if someone has my blank signed paper?

My father had signed on a blank paper for permission of opening of an account in a share trading company to cousin brother. Now we have apprehension that this might be used against me, how can i safeguard my interests.

Advocate Vibha A Setlur answered
Hi, You can file a caveat petition stating that you have signed a blank sheet of paper for an official purpose and you the fear the same can be misused. Hence in any event if the paper is used for any official purpose the same has to be notified to you. Hence you can keep yourself informed in the execution of the paper.

Q: How can I claim back share of property

My wife has one brother and a surviving mother. My brother in law, i.e. the brother says that his father has registered the property comprising four gandas and the mother and daughter have no share. The father is no more and has expired in 2012. As far as my knowledge goes the property was inherited by the father from the grandfather but has a parcha and papers in the Fathers name via a partition deed. How can myself ie the sister and mother claim back the due share of property.

Advocate Vibha A Setlur answered
Sir. Since the property is an ancestral property, your wife also has equal share in the same. Please provide more details such as when was the partition effected in the name of your father in law. Was there any will written by your father in law ??

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Vibha A Setlur

Can Advocate Vibha A Setlur represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Vibha A Setlur can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Vibha A Setlur?

When you meet with Advocate Vibha A Setlur for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Vibha A Setlur?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Vibha A Setlur, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Vibha A Setlur?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Vibha A Setlur, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Vibha A Setlur?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Vibha A Setlur regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Vibha A Setlur?

The cost of hiring Advocate Vibha A Setlur can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.