×

quesTransfer father's share in mother's name in grandfather's property

Religion hindu, property is in grandfather's name. due to troublesome father's siblings, property is not yet in my father's name. My father passed away two years ago, there is a court paper with partition suit stating the division of property among the three siblings. How to transfer our share of property in my mother's name without my father's siblings interference.

• ansYou have to move the court for your mother's share in the property. You have to challenge the court order on the division of property.
    If you are in Bangalore, you may contact us.
    Dr Gubbi, Counselor & Advocate, Bangalore

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

K G Road, Bangalore

• ansif you have a decree from the court in your favour for the share of the propery, please get the decree registered withthe sub registrar and your share shall be showing in the encumbrance certificates shall reveal your name with regards to your share.

Advocate Vibha A Setlur

Doddagubbi, Bangalore