there are no equal rights to a daughter in father's property?
Repealing amendment act no 17 of 2015 dated 13-5-2015 that says that there are no equal rights to a daughter in father's property. Only son has full rights? please give me answer sir.
its not that only son has full right but the daughter can not enjoy the rights of coparcner after this act. daughter will be having rights in the property but not as coparcner. this need to discuss at length which can not be answer like this .
Advocate Sagar KothariDistrict Court Shivajinagar, Pune
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Filed case for unauthorized construction opposite party complaint
- Property in name of father and uncle any trouble in getting my share
- Courier company refusing to delivery parcel what action can we take?
- Time limit for filing a recovery case is it valid after 3 years
- Procedure for name change after divorce