there are no equal rights to a daughter in father's property?
Repealing amendment act no 17 of 2015 dated 13-5-2015 that says that there are no equal rights to a daughter in father's property. Only son has full rights? please give me answer sir.
its not that only son has full right but the daughter can not enjoy the rights of coparcner after this act. daughter will be having rights in the property but not as coparcner. this need to discuss at length which can not be answer like this .
Advocate Sagar KothariDistrict Court Shivajinagar, Pune
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Time limitation for filing leave to defend
- How to evict tenant if he is not agreeing for the same
- How to initiate settlement of a corporate insurance plan claim
- My mother's share in her grandfather's property?
- I received without prejudice letter after 2 yrs of Credit card default