×

questhere are no equal rights to a daughter in father's property?

Repealing amendment act no 17 of 2015 dated 13-5-2015 that says that there are no equal rights to a daughter in father's property. Only son has full rights? please give me answer sir.

• ansits not that only son has full right but the daughter can not enjoy the rights of coparcner after this act. daughter will be having rights in the property but not as coparcner. this need to discuss at length which can not be answer like this .

Advocate Sagar Kothari

District Court Shivajinagar, Pune

• Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Property Legal Services