Restoration petition. What is the limitation period?
What is the time limit for a restoration petition from the date of dismissal of a civil suit. What if that time limit is over. Is there any other way for restoration. What is the time limit in the second instance.
The period of limitation for an application to restore a suit or appeal or application for review or revision dismissed for default of appearance or for want of prosecution or for failure to pay costs of service of process or to furnish security for costs is thirty days and the limitation commences from the date of dismissal.
If the suit is attracted by limitation, then you will have to file an application under Section 151 for application for condonation of delay therein specifying the reason for delay. If the said application is allowed, then your application for restoration will be heard
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- License renew delayed by RTO office accident happened in between
- Is it advisable to hire a property lawyer while selling a property
- Parents not allowing to return to husband
- Flat in parents name died without will how is the property distributed
- my wife is threating me to put charges against me for voilence