quesregistration of grand father's property to third party by his son

my grand father registered his own acquired property to my father,who adopted me at the age of eight years,and after the death of my grand father,my father who adopted me had soled out and registered the property to another party who is not related to our family,he soled out the property with out my concern even though i am a major,is that registered sale valid without my concern,as the property when he was selling i was already a major, and as my adopted father left me without any thing to me,he died by enjoying the money he got by selling my grandfather's property,can i get that back.

  • ansPlease let me know wether your adoption is on paper or oral to prove your self as adopted son.
    you said that your grandfather has registered property UN your father's name is it gift or will or sale pls clarify

    Advocate Nitesh Veludurthi

      Golconda Cross Road, Hyderabad

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

My grand father are two brothers. my grandfather has got 3 sons and his brother…
Dear Team, AP Govt. is proposing a land acquisition of our residential plots for purpose…
Hi, I am planning to buy a flat which is ready to move-in(completed in 2015),…
The builder has registered Deed of Declaration by giving false information. It has been stated…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly