registration of grand father's property to third party by his son
my grand father registered his own acquired property to my father,who adopted me at the age of eight years,and after the death of my grand father,my father who adopted me had soled out and registered the property to another party who is not related to our family,he soled out the property with out my concern even though i am a major,is that registered sale valid without my concern,as the property when he was selling i was already a major, and as my adopted father left me without any thing to me,he died by enjoying the money he got by selling my grandfather's property,can i get that back.
Please let me know wether your adoption is on paper or oral to prove your self as adopted son.
you said that your grandfather has registered property UN your father's name is it gift or will or sale pls clarify
Advocate Nitesh VeludurthiGolconda Cross Road, Hyderabad
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to apply for pension after father's death who was an Army officer
- company did not accept my resignation and now not paying my salary
- Complaint against public bank.
- Daughter adamant to marry a person. How to stop her from doing this?
- What is the meaning of disposal of case at ADM