Property issue with cousin. How can we resolve the issue?
meri family me property ka distribution ho gaya hai per humare cousin abhi bhi property ka distribution chahte hai humari zameen per kheti hoti hai per wo hume humari zameen per kuch nahi karne de rahe.. me kis tarah is per legal action le skti hu..
Dear Sir / Madam,
You can take legal action,
you can pray for an injunction restraining the other persons from inter fearing in the ploughing of your agriculture feilds and also get compensation,.
Advocate Anurag GuptaBagh Farzana, Agra
Aap kisi civil lawyer ki madad le sakti. but iske liye aapko aapni property k paper ke sath lawyer se personally milna padega. agar property joint family property h to aap uska judicial sapreation bhi Kara sakti jis se baad me aapko koi problem na ho. but expert opinion to property k paper dekh kar hi di ja sakti h. aap pepar ke sath mile....
Advocate Rajneesh KumarDistrict Court, Saharanpur, Saharanpur
If the partition with your cousin is final, you can file a case of injunction to restarain him from causing interference in your right to enjoy property. The case can be filed in civil court. However, if the partition is not final , a case of partition can be filed in respective revenue court.
Advocate Rajat BindalDistrict Court, Bareilly, Bareilly
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Huband was already married before he married to me
- Can I reopen a case that was closed due to settlement
- for how many days the boy or family be behind bars in 498a dowry case
- Whether husband is responsible to maintain his family
- I want to cancel engagement but girl family asking huge money. Advise