quesProperty issue with cousin. How can we resolve the issue?

meri family me property ka distribution ho gaya hai per humare cousin abhi bhi property ka distribution chahte hai humari zameen per kheti hoti hai per wo hume humari zameen per kuch nahi karne de rahe.. me kis tarah is per legal action le skti hu..

  • ansDear Sir / Madam,
    You can take legal action,
    you can pray for an injunction restraining the other persons from inter fearing in the ploughing of your agriculture feilds and also get compensation,.


    Advocate Anurag Gupta

      Bagh Farzana, Agra

  • ansAap kisi civil lawyer ki madad le sakti. but iske liye aapko aapni property k paper ke sath lawyer se personally milna padega. agar property joint family property h to aap uska judicial sapreation bhi Kara sakti jis se baad me aapko koi problem na ho. but expert opinion to property k paper dekh kar hi di ja sakti h. aap pepar ke sath mile....

    Advocate Rajneesh Kumar

      District Court, Saharanpur, Saharanpur

  • ansIf the partition with your cousin is final, you can file a case of injunction to restarain him from causing interference in your right to enjoy property. The case can be filed in civil court. However, if the partition is not final , a case of partition can be filed in respective revenue court.

    Advocate Rajat Bindal

      District Court, Bareilly, Bareilly

  • Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers
    Know More

    Click here to see all Property Legal Services
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

If my father nominated his flat in my name and the share certificate was made…
My grandfather purchased a land of 103 sq. yards and passed away in 2012 with…
The seller and his brother have a land with 2 floors built on it. Ground…
I have booked a flat in 2014 in Bangalore by giving 5 lakh down payment…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>