Property issue with cousin. How can we resolve the issue?

meri family me property ka distribution ho gaya hai per humare cousin abhi bhi property ka distribution chahte hai humari zameen per kheti hoti hai per wo hume humari zameen per kuch nahi karne de rahe.. me kis tarah is per legal action le skti hu..

Dear Sir / Madam,
You can take legal action,
you can pray for an injunction restraining the other persons from inter fearing in the ploughing of your agriculture feilds and also get compensation,.

regards

Aap kisi civil lawyer ki madad le sakti. but iske liye aapko aapni property k paper ke sath lawyer se personally milna padega. agar property joint family property h to aap uska judicial sapreation bhi Kara sakti jis se baad me aapko koi problem na ho. but expert opinion to property k paper dekh kar hi di ja sakti h. aap pepar ke sath mile....

If the partition with your cousin is final, you can file a case of injunction to restarain him from causing interference in your right to enjoy property. The case can be filed in civil court. However, if the partition is not final , a case of partition can be filed in respective revenue court.