delayed registration of sale deed
I had purchased a property in govt. auction. The sale deed was executed by S.D.M., Tehsildar and one of the trustee. This sale deed was executed in the year 1990 and was duly stamped. A copy was also sent to Sub registrar for necessary action. When I got to inspect the records of sub registrar for the year 1990 I found no registration of the captioned property. The document is compulsorily registrable document u/s 17. Can it be registered now. Pl explain the procedure.
The document can be registered now.
The additional charges will have to be paid along with penalty .
But first try to find it why it was not registered. Might be possible that it is lying there under defective document register.
This will save your additional charges.
Advocate Anurag GuptaBagh Farzana, Agra
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Police is harassing girl and forcing to sign on papers.
- My Facebook account hacked by a known person what action can I take
- How to apply for individual bank loan for construction.
- obc certificate permanent address and state of domicile
- Want to buy a property how verify whether property good to buy or not