quesDaughter's right in ancestral property

My Grandfather (still alive) has 2 daughters (my mon eldest of all) & 2 sons. Grandfather received ancestral property land after my great grandfather died in 1965.Latest In Jan2015 2 sons have gone ahead registered land property (equal divided between themself ) into their name without any concent/permission and refuse to share the property with sisters (mom,younger sister).Grandfather is not supporting daughters for their share.We need your advice:1.do my mom have equal share in ancestral property land ? .2.What legal actions,next steps to be done to have our share?.Looking for your support.

• ansYes your mom have right to equal share in the said property .

That is the property has to be divided equally among all four heirs.

Without any dealy you need to file two cases, one is for cancelation of deed registered in favour of your mom's brother and file another case for partition and separate possession.

Regards,
    Vivekanand jalde
    9900488948

Advocate Vivekanand Jalde

M.G. Road, Bangalore