×

quesCan I purchase house in Delhi if I have voter Id of Uttarakhand

I HAVE VOTER ID OF UTTARAKHAND BUT WANTS TO PURCHASE HOUSE IN DELHI SO CAN I PURCHASE HOUSE IN DELHI USING VOTER ID OF UTTARAKHAND.

• ansOfcourse YES ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Advocate Shubham Shanker Saxena

Lajpat Nagar - I, Delhi

• ansYou can purchase any property in delhi only you have a valid aadhar card as for registration of sale deed aadhar card is compulsory in Delhi. There is no unternative of aadhar card.
    Thanks and regards

Advocate Anand Verdhan Maitreya

Tis Hazari Court, Delhi

• ansYes you can purchase a property in delhi on the basis of voter ID card. There is no such requirement that you need to have any residence proof of delhi. Please do take you PAN card at the time of registration of property.

Advocate Jai Bansal

C R Park, Delhi