One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Jai Bansal

Advocate Jai Bansal

  C R Park, Delhi

 Experience: 15 years

6 ratings
25+ Consults
  • Divorce
  • Family
  • Labour & Service
  • Medical Negligence
  • Property
  • Child Custody

Advocate Jai Bansal is having an experience in dealing with various cases in the Supreme Court of India including Special Leave Petition (Civil), Transfer petition, Appeal from Custom Excise Appellate Tribunal, Contempt Petition, Special Leave Petition (Criminal) matter in Supreme Court. He has appeared and assisted the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India and various High Courts in many important cases of constitutional and public importance. He has an experience in handling arbitration matters and advising clients in contractual disputes and handling cases in Delhi High Court, National Consumer Dispute Redressal Commission and various other courts and Tribunal situated in Delhi, etc.

Advocate Jai also has experience in dealing in matters relating to Cooperative Societies Act and drafting of Suits, Appeals, Writ Petitions, Special Leave Petition, Consumer Complaints and other petitions, application etc. He specializes in Matrimonial Matters (Civil and Criminal) and has a good experience in engaging and briefing Senior Advocates. He has filed and argued cases in the Supreme Court, High Court, Consumer Forum, District Court and Debt Recovery Tribunal and so on.

Advocate Jai enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2003. He is a member of the Supreme Court Bar Association and Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1634/2003

Language(s) Spoken by Advocate Jai Bansal: English, Hindi

Practice Areas

  • Divorce
  • Family
  • Labour & Service
  • Medical Negligence
  • Property
  • Child Custody


  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Faridabad
  • District Court, Gautambuddha Nagar
  • District Court, Ghaziabad
  • District Court, Gurgaon
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • Supreme Court Of India


  • MON 10:00 AM - 09:00 PM
  • TUE 10:00 AM - 09:00 PM
  • WED 10:00 AM - 09:00 PM
  • THU 10:00 AM - 09:00 PM
  • FRI 10:00 AM - 09:00 PM
  • SAT 10:00 AM - 09:00 PM

Book Consultation With Advocate Jai Bansal

Phone Consultation

30 Min phone consult

Rs. 2000/-

Offer Price: Rs. 499/-

Consult Now

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting

Rs. 4000/-

Offer Price: Rs. 499/-

Consult Now

Consultation by Email

Legal advice by email

Rs. 3500/-

Consult Now

User Reviews for Advocate Jai Bansal

Be the first one to write a review.

Write Your Review

Get advice from Advocate Jai Bansal

Fill in your details and Advocate Jai Bansal will get back to you shortly.

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly

We're in News