quescan i or my father suit against grandfathers property till he is alive

my grandfather got a property from his father in 1964 on 2rs stamp paper as a approval letter with signatures but it is not registered.one shop and 3 flats are in this property.we purchased one flat on my mothers name.he has 5 children (1 grl 4 son)two flats are gifted to my two uncle.1 uncle was gifted his self earned another property.shop was verbelly given to me before 4 years,now he is going to sell my shop.we dont have any other earning source.we are 7 grandson in which 5 r cousins.on what ground i or my father can suit in court against grandfather to save shop to be sold and get a stay.

  • Planning to Divorce? Marriage Counselling can help

    Consult Now
    • ansyou can get shop and even challenge the other transfers to our uncles. It is being ancestral property and all the corparceners have right by birth.
      You can file a suit for injunction as well as for declaration and partititon.

      Advocate J K Agrawal

        Kabir Marg, Jaipur

    • ansyes you and your father can file a suit against your grandfather because property came from his father so you and your father have a right in this property and you can get stay from court as temporary relief and you're grandfather can not sale this property and you have right that if your grandfather sale any part in past then that saledeed can be also challenge by you and court can give stay on that property . so their is sufficient cause for file a suit for this property and court will degree that a prat give you and one part for your father.

      Advocate Hitesh Trivedi

        Venkatesh Marg, Pali

    • ansI may clearify that grandson and son have right in ansetral property right from there birth. They have there share as per succession act . Grandfather can transfer only his share in the ansetral property . This is the law but facts stated are not clear . Needs more details on facts. Son should file suit against his father . In presence of father the grandson can't sue this grandfather.

      Advocate Sunil Beniwal

        Paota B-2 Road, Jodhpur

    • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

      Know More
    • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
    • Related Articles

    Consult best Property lawyers in India

    Similar questions

    I am muslim by religion.After death of my maternal grandfather and grandmother my 5 uncles(brothers…

    My father was disinherited in 2012 by my grandfather.my grandfather died in 2015 and my…

    Hindu joint family father property earned in 1946,1958 but father's deaths in 1972 his two…
    RTC in joint name ,mother died leaving will unregister favouring daughter,(has brother who had taken…

    Property Lawyers in India

    Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

      Supreme Court of India
     Experience: 16 years

    Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

      Shree Ram Nagar
     Experience: 11 years

    Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

      Lajpat Nagar 4
     Experience: 24 years

    Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

      Connaught Place
     Experience: 20 years

    View all >>

    Quick Consult

    Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

    Ask a Free Question

    Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

    Find a Lawyer

    Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

    Get Fee Estimate

    Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly