One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Pali - Advocate Hitesh Trivedi

Advocate Hitesh Trivedi

  Venkatesh Marg, Pali

 Experience: 8 years

2 ratings
5+ Consults
  • Divorce
  • Labour & Service
  • Property
  • Civil

Advocate Hitesh Trivedi has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Trivedi practices extensively in civil matters, including property cases, divorce cases, service and employment issues, among others.

Advocate Trivedi enrolled with the Bar Council of Rajasthan in 2009. He is a member of the Pali Court Bar Council.

Enrollment Number : R/1848/2007

Language(s) Spoken by Advocate Hitesh Trivedi: Hindi

Practice Areas

  • Divorce
  • Labour & Service
  • Property
  • Civil


  • District Court, Pali


  • MON 07:00 PM - 10:00 PM
  • TUE 07:00 PM - 10:00 PM
  • WED 07:00 PM - 10:00 PM
  • THU 07:00 PM - 10:00 PM
  • FRI 07:00 PM - 10:00 PM

Book Consultation With Advocate Hitesh Trivedi

To schedule a consultation, please contact us at 09599-000-555

User Reviews for Advocate Hitesh Trivedi

Be the first one to write a review.

Write Your Review

Get advice from Advocate Hitesh Trivedi

Fill in your details and Advocate Hitesh Trivedi will get back to you shortly.