Buying brother's property. Does her wife have any claim in it?
i want to purchase a house property from my brother. he brought on his own before marriage. now he wants sell . will his wife has any right for objection or ask for any compensation ???.
the property purchased by your brother before marriage becomes his self acquired property, he need not seek permission from his wife or children to sell it to you or anybody else.
As regards his wife having any right for any compensation, as wife she does not have any right, to claim or seek compensation from her husband, if he gives her something it is with love and affection only.
Advocate Kiran N MurthyIndiranagar, Bangalore
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can grandson get grandfather's job after his death
- FORGED ACCOUNT STATEMENT GIVEN BY SBI BANK
- Can SC order against one company be implied on another company as well
- Name being involved in the murder case. Can i be convicted?
- Father bought house in grandmother name now she is giving it to others