×

quesBuying brother's property. Does her wife have any claim in it?

i want to purchase a house property from my brother. he brought on his own before marriage. now he wants sell . will his wife has any right for objection or ask for any compensation ???.

• ansthe property purchased by your brother before marriage becomes his self acquired property, he need not seek permission from his wife or children to sell it to you or anybody else.
    As regards his wife having any right for any compensation, as wife she does not have any right, to claim or seek compensation from her husband, if he gives her something it is with love and affection only.

Advocate Kiran N Murthy

Indiranagar, Bangalore

• Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Property Legal Services