quesBuying brother's property. Does her wife have any claim in it?

i want to purchase a house property from my brother. he brought on his own before marriage. now he wants sell . will his wife has any right for objection or ask for any compensation ???.

  • ansthe property purchased by your brother before marriage becomes his self acquired property, he need not seek permission from his wife or children to sell it to you or anybody else.
    As regards his wife having any right for any compensation, as wife she does not have any right, to claim or seek compensation from her husband, if he gives her something it is with love and affection only.

    Advocate Kiran N Murthy

      Indiranagar, Bangalore

  • Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers
    Know More

    Click here to see all Property Legal Services
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

I need to ask if I have any right in the property of my grandfather…

Dear Sir, My father owns a property in rohini delhi (26 yards plot)in which he…
Hello Sir I have one issue that if the owner of the house is deceased…
I am purchasing flat from a joint owned property that is mother and unmarried daughter…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>