quesFirst wife doesn't allow husband to meet children. What to do?

I am my husband's second wife. My husband working in gulf. He has his first wife and have 3 children together. They are not divorced yet. Husband's first wife doesn't let him meet his children. What can he do now to meet his children?

• anshe has to file a case in local family court for securing the option of meeting children. however, please note, that you have not mentioned your religion, which also is a factor to consider. if a muslim, then he has all the right to meet his children. his wife cannot deny this right.

Advocate Feroz A Shaikh

Kurla West, Mumbai