quesFirst wife doesn't allow husband to meet children. What to do?

I am my husband's second wife. My husband working in gulf. He has his first wife and have 3 children together. They are not divorced yet. Husband's first wife doesn't let him meet his children. What can he do now to meet his children?

  • anshe has to file a case in local family court for securing the option of meeting children. however, please note, that you have not mentioned your religion, which also is a factor to consider. if a muslim, then he has all the right to meet his children. his wife cannot deny this right.

    Advocate Feroz A Shaikh

      Kurla West, Mumbai

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Muslim Law Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Muslim Law lawyers in India

Similar questions

my mother died intestate, she had property in her name. we are left with father,…

Iam muslim and my age is 36 years and i married this man in the…
I have got married last 12 August 2015 and my wife is not adjest in…
Sir/madem agar husband ne apne pahle wife ke liye jamin kharida aur uske name bainama…

Muslim Law Lawyers in India

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Farhat Warsi Singh

  Sushant Lok Ph 2
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate S Mubarak Begum

  Hameedsha Complex
 Experience: 8 years

Advocate Sameer Hussain

  SR Nagar
 Experience: 13 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly