First wife doesn't allow husband to meet children. What to do?
I am my husband's second wife. My husband working in gulf. He has his first wife and have 3 children together. They are not divorced yet. Husband's first wife doesn't let him meet his children. What can he do now to meet his children?
he has to file a case in local family court for securing the option of meeting children. however, please note, that you have not mentioned your religion, which also is a factor to consider. if a muslim, then he has all the right to meet his children. his wife cannot deny this right.
Advocate Feroz A ShaikhKurla West, Mumbai
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Muslim Law Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Transfer of property from joint ownership to single ownership
- Will not probated not filed in the court on record property purchased?
- legal requirements for proprietary business on Online classifieds
- Is it necessary to get will signed before a witness or a registrar?
- Can i approach the court to get articleship if not granted by company