×

quesEx wife filed a false case against my present wife

Divorced the wife through triple talaaq, talaq Nama obtained from the mosque, n divorce decree from the issuing authority in bangalore. Got married legally , Nikah was held in Bangalore , Nikah Namah obtained, n marriage certificate too is available. We got married according to shariah after I divorced my ex wife 2 years ago. Ex wife has now filed a case against my present wife n her sister , stating that my wife is in illicit relation with me and she should be prosecuted . police are now asking bribe else they will arrest my wife n her sister they say. How to deal with this?

• ansNo case can be filed against your wife. If your exwife states that your wife is in illicit relationship is with you then a case against you can be filed for adultery. No case can be filed for an adultery relationship against a woman.