Ex wife filed a false case against my present wife
Divorced the wife through triple talaaq, talaq Nama obtained from the mosque, n divorce decree from the issuing authority in bangalore. Got married legally , Nikah was held in Bangalore , Nikah Namah obtained, n marriage certificate too is available. We got married according to shariah after I divorced my ex wife 2 years ago. Ex wife has now filed a case against my present wife n her sister , stating that my wife is in illicit relation with me and she should be prosecuted . police are now asking bribe else they will arrest my wife n her sister they say. How to deal with this?
No case can be filed against your wife. If your exwife states that your wife is in illicit relationship is with you then a case against you can be filed for adultery. No case can be filed for an adultery relationship against a woman.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Muslim Law Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Dissolution of partnership deed not firm what to do
- How to take divorce with wife staying abroad
- Does house bought from joint family business ancestral property?
- Filed 498A case now I want to live with my husband
- Landlord asking for notice period even after expiry if rent agreement