quesEx wife filed a false case against my present wife

Divorced the wife through triple talaaq, talaq Nama obtained from the mosque, n divorce decree from the issuing authority in bangalore. Got married legally , Nikah was held in Bangalore , Nikah Namah obtained, n marriage certificate too is available. We got married according to shariah after I divorced my ex wife 2 years ago. Ex wife has now filed a case against my present wife n her sister , stating that my wife is in illicit relation with me and she should be prosecuted . police are now asking bribe else they will arrest my wife n her sister they say. How to deal with this?

  • ansNo case can be filed against your wife. If your exwife states that your wife is in illicit relationship is with you then a case against you can be filed for adultery. No case can be filed for an adultery relationship against a woman.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Muslim Law Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Muslim Law lawyers in India

Similar questions

I am muslim. I married on 21 May 2015 just 300 meter away from my…
How much share does a married girl have in her father property according to law…
Muslim unmarried daughter bought through registered sale deed, her married real brother's share of undivided…
Sir please batae ki first hibba valid hain ya second hibba dono unregistered hain sir…

Muslim Law Lawyers in India

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Farhat Warsi Singh

  Sushant Lok Ph 2
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Sonia Raina

  Chembur East
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Mohd Shanoor

 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly