Ex wife filed a false case against my present wife

Divorced the wife through triple talaaq, talaq Nama obtained from the mosque, n divorce decree from the issuing authority in bangalore. Got married legally , Nikah was held in Bangalore , Nikah Namah obtained, n marriage certificate too is available. We got married according to shariah after I divorced my ex wife 2 years ago. Ex wife has now filed a case against my present wife n her sister , stating that my wife is in illicit relation with me and she should be prosecuted . police are now asking bribe else they will arrest my wife n her sister they say. How to deal with this?

No case can be filed against your wife. If your exwife states that your wife is in illicit relationship is with you then a case against you can be filed for adultery. No case can be filed for an adultery relationship against a woman.

Popular Muslim Law Lawyers

Advocate Sunita Bafna
Mumbai Central, Mumbai