Doctors doing unnecessary treatments on cancer patient to make money.
doctors in private big hospital refuse to withdraw or withhold treatment to terminally ill patient suffering from last grade cancer not responding to any treatment.patient has no hope of a useful life.doctor not acting in the best interest of patient. patient can not communicate.patient has many severe complications due to widespread cancer in whole body and doctors know that it can not be cured and it has been growing inspite of best treatment for last one year.patients family can not pay the hospital who are doing unnecessary tests and treatment just to make money.please advise urgently.
Cancer in last cases is very rare to cure ,so we don't feel that you can do any thing about treatment.
If you doubt then take a second opinion and if the opinion States treatment is not proper and then you can file a medical negligence case and seek compensation
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Medical Negligence Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What are our rights in property if father died without making a Will?
- Auto driver has filed an FIR what should i do.
- Real estate company not refunding deposited money What can I do
- Can private security guard restrain someone from entering
- Bail application for uncle in anti-corruption case