Tenant is not ready to leave the property.
I had a duplex. My tenant is an practicing advocate. We had rent agreement for 1 year subject to condition of a prior 2 months notice to vacate the house. In January 2014, i gave him the notice, notwithstanding to my notice till date, my tenant is stating that i admitted orally to sell my property to him and he will proceed legally. From January onwards he is not even paying my rent. His presence is hardship to me.
Was it a leave & license agreement or a tenancy agreement? However, file an eviction suit immediately. Do not worry for his false claim of oral agreement with you for sale of the said property since it will not hold any ground legally. He is trying to harass you by taking advantage of his profession. Engage a local lawyer for your convenience.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- If child below 5 years who will get custody after divorce?
- Does married daughter have equal right as son after parents death
- How to get house registered in joint name with brother in my absence
- how can i get my property back from my Spiritual Property
- Husband not providing proper maintenance what can be done