×

quesTenant is not ready to leave the property.

I had a duplex. My tenant is an practicing advocate. We had rent agreement for 1 year subject to condition of a prior 2 months notice to vacate the house. In January 2014, i gave him the notice, notwithstanding to my notice till date, my tenant is stating that i admitted orally to sell my property to him and he will proceed legally. From January onwards he is not even paying my rent. His presence is hardship to me.

• ansWas it a leave & license agreement or a tenancy agreement? However, file an eviction suit immediately. Do not worry for his false claim of oral agreement with you for sale of the said property since it will not hold any ground legally. He is trying to harass you by taking advantage of his profession. Engage a local lawyer for your convenience.

• Send Legal Notice For Tenant Eviction With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Landlord/Tenant Legal Services