Risk of tenant not vacating house after agreement
If we give our house after having a registered rent agreement are there any chances of him not vacating the house? In case the case goes to the court , does the tenant have to deposit the rent in court?
If the tenant refuses to vacate the leased property even after the expiry of the lease, the rent agreement will be upheld. The rights of landlord and tenant will be governed by the rent agreement.
If the tenant refuses to vacate after the expiry of the lease then you may move to the court and obtain an order of eviction against him.
The rent will have to be paid by the tenant in the court once it is assessed by the court. Failure to comply with the order of paying the rent will invite immediate eviction.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Paid money to institution which is a scam what action can i take?
- Partition as I wanted to claim share in my father's property
- I have booked a commercial flat and builder has stopped work
- Change Of Name procedure Legally and where it specified
- People giving private cars to companies on rental basis. Is it legal?