Landlord isn't allowing water tank.
I am living in an apartment of 8 rooms, we have acute water shortage, so with the permission of my house owner I bought a 1000 liter syntex tank and kept it the common terrace, I spent 10000 for it, already one other tenant have this sort of 2000 liter pvt. tank for past 1 year, now today, another house owner says i should remove the tank..because he does not approve of it. What should I do, to defend myself?
Installation of 1000 liters water tank wont damage the building. Obtain a structural engineer certificate as to whether installation of water tank will damage the structure. In addition you have taken prior permission of house owner before carrying out installation work. Further other owner has also installed similar water tank. Let the aggrieved house owner move court if he so desires. Contest case on merits.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to file an RTI
- Encroachment in front of house by a tea stall, how to get it removed
- Senior in office harassing co-workers what actions can i take
- How to prove marriage didnt happen
- Right of illegitimate son on fathers self acquired property & benefits