Landlord isn't allowing water tank.

I am living in an apartment of 8 rooms, we have acute water shortage, so with the permission of my house owner I bought a 1000 liter syntex tank and kept it the common terrace, I spent 10000 for it, already one other tenant have this sort of 2000 liter pvt. tank for past 1 year, now today, another house owner says i should remove the tank..because he does not approve of it. What should I do, to defend myself?

Installation of 1000 liters water tank wont damage the building. Obtain a structural engineer certificate as to whether installation of water tank will damage the structure. In addition you have taken prior permission of house owner before carrying out installation work. Further other owner has also installed similar water tank. Let the aggrieved house owner move court if he so desires. Contest case on merits.

Popular Landlord/Tenant Lawyers