How to get a tenant to vacate the house case is pending
I am Owner of the building and tenant was staying there 15 yrs and running restaurant business. When i asked him to vacate he said he has developed business and gained name.So he cannot vacate the place. My ground was building was 100yrs old and i want re-construct new one. Anyway now tentant bought and opened a new hotel in same road (adverstiment came in local news paper too) that resturant is moved into new palce.So he is not using his old place for running resturant neither his employee staying inside. Now how can law help me to vacate him and start my construction. Thanks & Regards Victim(Owner of land)
if he is regularly paying rents then, you will have to send him a notice demanding the possession of the premises back asking him to vacate the property. The notice should be given 2 months prior, after that if he still denies you can file an eviction suit in the competent civil court.
Advocate Siddhant SharmaGreater Kailash-1, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Petitioner reclaimed imposed cost by A.R.C how to dismiss suit?
- How to get Encumbrance Certificate
- Man married with fake identity and now blackmailing girl for custody
- Company refusing to give me detailed account detail of my DMAT account
- Flat construction on terrace.