quesHow to get a tenant to vacate the house case is pending

I am Owner of the building and tenant was staying there 15 yrs and running restaurant business. When i asked him to vacate he said he has developed business and gained name.So he cannot vacate the place. My ground was building was 100yrs old and i want re-construct new one. Anyway now tentant bought and opened a new hotel in same road (adverstiment came in local news paper too) that resturant is moved into new palce.So he is not using his old place for running resturant neither his employee staying inside. Now how can law help me to vacate him and start my construction. Thanks & Regards Victim(Owner of land)

  • ansif he is regularly paying rents then, you will have to send him a notice demanding the possession of the premises back asking him to vacate the property. The notice should be given 2 months prior, after that if he still denies you can file an eviction suit in the competent civil court.

    Advocate Siddhant Sharma

      Greater Kailash-1, Delhi

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Landlord/Tenant lawyers in India

Similar questions

How can I get to know if the tenant has deposited the rent in the…
shop owner not given any rent receiving proof,and stop electricity how can we get back…

I m staying in a rental house .I hv gvn deposit of four months.Due to…

Rent agreement-11months, Have completed 4months now,I want to leave because owner has kept her goods…

Landlord/Tenant Lawyers in India

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Rajat Joseph

  Nizamuddin East
 Experience: 15 years

Advocate Ajar Rab

  Rajpur Road
 Experience: 6 years

Advocate Swapnil Jamkar

  Chhatrapati Square
 Experience: 8 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly