×

quesHow to get a tenant to vacate the house case is pending

I am Owner of the building and tenant was staying there 15 yrs and running restaurant business. When i asked him to vacate he said he has developed business and gained name.So he cannot vacate the place. My ground was building was 100yrs old and i want re-construct new one. Anyway now tentant bought and opened a new hotel in same road (adverstiment came in local news paper too) that resturant is moved into new palce.So he is not using his old place for running resturant neither his employee staying inside. Now how can law help me to vacate him and start my construction. Thanks & Regards Victim(Owner of land)

• ansif he is regularly paying rents then, you will have to send him a notice demanding the possession of the premises back asking him to vacate the property. The notice should be given 2 months prior, after that if he still denies you can file an eviction suit in the competent civil court.

Advocate Siddhant Sharma

Greater Kailash-1, Delhi