how can i evict the tenant from my house
my tenant is residing in my premises i have served him a legal notice for eviction. but he is asking for 3 more months. what should i do here please suggest. the notice sent to him was from the advocate.
Sir, the Lease agreement and notice you have sent will have to be examined before conclusively commenting on the merits of your case. Normally, it is advisable to initiate legal action immediately without delay upon the cause of action arising
Advocate Rajat JosephNizamuddin East, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to pay maintenance if parents want cash only and i'm not in city
- Husband wants divorce. How to prevent him from getting divorce?
- Can Muslim lady adopt a girl child
- How to recover money lent to a friend
- Did not mention about my previous conviction will this effect my job