queshow can i evict the tenant from my house

my tenant is residing in my premises i have served him a legal notice for eviction. but he is asking for 3 more months. what should i do here please suggest. the notice sent to him was from the advocate.

  • ansSir, the Lease agreement and notice you have sent will have to be examined before conclusively commenting on the merits of your case. Normally, it is advisable to initiate legal action immediately without delay upon the cause of action arising

    Advocate Rajat Joseph

      Nizamuddin East, Delhi

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Landlord/Tenant Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Landlord/Tenant lawyers in India

Similar questions

My new tenant of 4 months is highly irregular in rent payments and has paid…
Hi, My grandfather took a house on pagdi system in 1975, he passed away and…
We have our property rented since last 40 years. The tenant now owns his own…
The are of my flat in the agreement is mentioned as carpet area including the…

Landlord/Tenant Lawyers in India

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Rajat Joseph

  Nizamuddin East
 Experience: 15 years

Advocate Meena Shastri

  Koni Road
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Swapnil Jamkar

  Chhatrapati Square
 Experience: 8 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly