will i face problem if i resign after signing a bond
I got a job in a PSU bank. As per the rule of the bank i have to sign an indemnity bond worth RS.100000. Probationary period is 2 years. There is also a good chance that i may get job in another PSU company. My question is that can i resign from the bank and get a NOC after few months of appointment? is there any chance that i may face problem in that in the future?
If you have still not joined the bank and awaiting an other offer of appointment elsewhere then request the bank authorities to allow you to join the bank after 2 or 3 months by submitting a letter to that effect. When you buy time to join the bank at a later date and in the meantime if you get an offer letter from the other PSU company, then you can weigh the options before you, whether to join the bank or the other PSU Company and decide your course of action. Suppose you join the bank now and sign an indemnity bond stating that you would serve the bank for 2 years and would like to join the other PSU before 2 years of service in bank, definately the bank would ask you to pay Rs.1 Lakh as per the indemnity bond to give you NOC.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Road going through our land is not in records what can we do
- Mental and Physical Harassment by Husband and child custody
- how can i Recover my Money
- Can I file writ petition to get equality in Pay Scale
- Spouse name mentioned by mistake in passport how to change it