queswill i face problem if i resign after signing a bond

I got a job in a PSU bank. As per the rule of the bank i have to sign an indemnity bond worth RS.100000. Probationary period is 2 years. There is also a good chance that i may get job in another PSU company. My question is that can i resign from the bank and get a NOC after few months of appointment? is there any chance that i may face problem in that in the future?

  • ansIf you have still not joined the bank and awaiting an other offer of appointment elsewhere then request the bank authorities to allow you to join the bank after 2 or 3 months by submitting a letter to that effect. When you buy time to join the bank at a later date and in the meantime if you get an offer letter from the other PSU company, then you can weigh the options before you, whether to join the bank or the other PSU Company and decide your course of action. Suppose you join the bank now and sign an indemnity bond stating that you would serve the bank for 2 years and would like to join the other PSU before 2 years of service in bank, definately the bank would ask you to pay Rs.1 Lakh as per the indemnity bond to give you NOC.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

Working in private limited in company. Did not get salary for 4-5 months. All the…

Sir I am a central govt employee. In my city CGHS covered hospitals are not…

Before submission of wp by my opposite ( management) .I said my lawyer to put…

HI, I would like to appeal against the internal complaint committee findings. Please suggest where…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Vipin Kumar Malhotra

  Saket Court Complex
 Experience: 18 years

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Vivek Mapara

  Suramya Complex
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly