will a govt employee be suspended if jailed for 48 hrs
My wife is filed a false case 498A against me and my father, mother, brother. I and my family went in Remand for 24 Hours. After 24 Hrs we got a bail, I did not informed our in charge officer or Personal and Administrative officer. My doubt is I remanded in jail 24Hrs is there any problem from my office side like suspension order or anything. I heard if any central or state government servant went jail more than 48Hr remand he/ she will be suspended it is truth?
Which department of central government you are employed? A government employee is liable to be placed under suspension if he remains in custody for more than 48 hours. Since you got bail after 24 hours you will not be suspended. However, immediately inform your officer in charge as you can be acted against for concealing the information of your arrest and detention.
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can sister files for divorce if husband is a drinks and fights
- Can land be transferred by gift deed is not registered
- What court fee on property while filing partition suit?
- Boss forcing to do work that i'm not qualified for
- How to make lease agreement with 30 yrs old shop tenant