quesstoppage of my widow pension by the tahasildar by wrong data colection

my relative aged 90yrs. was getting widow pension from the govt. of karnataka upto 2011december. It was stopped by the tahsildar while reviewing the cases due to wrong data reported by the revenue officers.she donot have any children and suffering from asthama cardiac problems. No one is there to help her and no source of income and she is taking the help of my relatives for my survival and medical expenses. Though she donot have any property, the revenue officers have taken the income earned by my in-laws and based on that ground they have treated she is having more income stoped pension.

• ansPlease provide exact facts, what do you mean by wrong data collection? 

We suggest you to write a letter to government of Karnataka and also give the surving certicate.

If despite letter if they fail to pay file a writ petition thereby seeking direction for payment of pensions.

If despite letter if they fail to pay file a writ petition thereby seeking direction for payment of pensions