Settlement pending by the bank
I have worked in a bank from 10th January 2012 to 22nd November 2013 and gave resignation according to the HR policy. But,for some unknown reason my settlement not done by my boss. What kind of legal action I can take?
Before I suggest you any legal action, I need to go through the HR policy; the terms and conditions as provided in the documents signed by you when you were employed, will also provide clauses giving information for non settlement of the dues. Further, You may send a legal notice claiming legitimate dues from the bank.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Cheating wife. How to get divorce from and keep custody of children?
- wife want divorce but husband refused for it
- Can i get regular employment as per recent SC judgement?
- What is the time period to complete a divorce case
- Made me signed as a guarantor and he defaulted the loan.