quesSettlement pending by the bank

I have worked in a bank from 10th January 2012 to 22nd November 2013 and gave resignation according to the HR policy. But,for some unknown reason my settlement not done by my boss. What kind of legal action I can take?

  • ansBefore I suggest you any legal action, I need to go through the HR policy; the terms and conditions as provided in the documents signed by you when you were employed, will also provide clauses giving information for non settlement of the dues. Further, You may send a legal notice claiming legitimate dues from the bank.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

I'm from trichy, my father worked in army 16 years and after joined customs while…

Husband worked in Bhubaneswar for 2 years. He left his company and joined a company…

R/ Sirs,Iam a retired teacher.While I was working in Kendriya Vidyalay Sangathan(Kv.KhurdaRoad) I & 18…
Hi unfortunately i have terminated from an pvt ltd company . My pf is still…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly