quesSettlement pending by the bank

I have worked in a bank from 10th January 2012 to 22nd November 2013 and gave resignation according to the HR policy. But,for some unknown reason my settlement not done by my boss. What kind of legal action I can take?

• ansBefore I suggest you any legal action, I need to go through the HR policy; the terms and conditions as provided in the documents signed by you when you were employed, will also provide clauses giving information for non settlement of the dues. Further, You may send a legal notice claiming legitimate dues from the bank.