Served notice period from home. How can i recover my pending salary?
I Resigned from a Company on 30 Nov 2013 and they accepted my letter. But I was not able to provide a notice of One month due to my Illness. As per my medical report I need to take rest. But I helped them from home and one of the employees also accepted that I am helping them.
So in that case can I take my salary till Nov 2013? But till today they haven't provided me my salary and are saying we can't provide you the salary. So What I Can Do?
You should initially make a detailed representation to your company in writing about the assistance offered by you with details, quoting all the persons you have helped during this duration. Also narrate the medical issues you had undergone which caused financial distress, medical expenses and treatment during course of your employment.
Since you have been advised bed rest, the company may under Rules / terms of employment may have to provide you medical benefits / salary etc.
If this does not provide you the desired result, you may send a Legal Notice for the dues to the company. Lastly, if the notice also fails to get you the desired relief, you may approach the competent Court for redressal and relief.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- can private vehicles be rented out as taxis on hourly basis
- Compensation under acquisition of land act
- Can NRI take shares as consideration instead of money
- How much time does it take for mutual divorce.
- If i start tailoring in my apartment. Is it legal to put up a board?