Salary not paid after relieveing. Company delaying it.
My last job balance salary has not been paid. It has been exactly one month I have been relieved from my previous job. Till now I have not received my salary which amounts to Rs. 50,000. When inquired they said it will be done. But if it is not done what can be done legally?
They are supposed to pay salary at the time of your relieving.
It has already been delayed for one month, serve them with legal notice asking for payment of your money, still if not paid, then you can file a suit for recovery.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Whether daughter eligible for father's pension
- What are the liabilities of a Guarantor towards a creditor?
- complaint against gender discrimination mental harassement by college
- can property be transferred
- encroachment and trespass without consent of the stake holders