quesSalary not paid after relieveing. Company delaying it.

My last job balance salary has not been paid. It has been exactly one month I have been relieved from my previous job. Till now I have not received my salary which amounts to Rs. 50,000. When inquired they said it will be done. But if it is not done what can be done legally?

  • ansThey are supposed to pay salary at the time of your relieving.

    It has already been delayed for one month, serve them with legal notice asking for payment of your money, still if not paid, then you can file a suit for recovery.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

What are the implications if a person leaves an organisation without serving notice period?
myself abdulmuttalib g shaikh working with lic khambhat branch duty 115 days period dated 11/12/1995…

My father served in indian army for 17 years after retiring he joined in state…

I am running a small unit of fabrication. There are about 8 to 9 employees.…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly