quesResign from committee of registered society.

I am a member of the committee a registered soc made by MHADA. Now i have sold the flat and want to resign. What are the formalities for that, the secretary is harassing the new buyer and not transferring the flat as he is asking for my resignation first. I don't mind but they are asking to sign an indemnity bond and i don't think that is in my interest. Can i just send my resignation to the soc? we have already moved out and given possession to the new owner.

Do i have to sign an indemnity bond to resign? Also the building is fighting with a previous developer who is claiming rights on the balance FSI which the soc wants to use for redevelopment. Due to this there is a lot of fighting in the building and a lot of law suits have been filed by the society and by the developer as well. The matter is currently with the supreme court. In this case most law suits were against the existing committee of which i was part of and all suits are still in the courts currently. What should i do to secure myself legally so no new law suits are filed against the soc with my name as i'm not in the committee and what precautions should i take for the suits already in the courts.

  • ansNo indemnity bond is required to be given by you. Just submit simple resignation letter to effect that you have sold the flat and as such cannot continue as committee member. Forward a copy of your resignation letter to registrar for information.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

In lunch motion petetio. Can I get intern order to get promotion as lecturer under…

Dear Sir, I have singned a bond with company while I attended a course financed…

My husband has just given his resignation. His appointment letter states that it is 30…

Dear Sir/Madam, I want to know that I am working in the private travel company…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly