One months salary is due and company is denying to give it to me.
The call centre I am working in is not giving me my 1 month salary. I have been working in this call centre for about 2.5 months now.
My first salary was also delayed by them. They say they cannot give me the salary because they could not arrange for it and that I did not do the required amount of sales for that month. What can I do now?
It depends on your employment contract, if it mentions that your salary is dependent on the amount of sales you are able to accomplish within a month then yes they can deduct your salary.
However, if there is no such clause, then you can claim the entire salary from the Company. You should speak to the HR and accounts. However, if the said payment is not made then send them a legal notice demanding your unpaid salary within 30 days.
If the payment is not made within 30 days then you can initiate a recovery suit against the company for the payment of the unpaid salary. If the situate goes to filing a suit then you can also claim interest and damages for the mental harassment.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- My mother giving threats to throw me out how can I protect myself
- status of EP for recovery of rental arrears
- Is stamp duty applicable on movable gifts or not?
- Sister filed injunction what can be done
- Share in maternal grandparents and father's property of a daughter