quesOne months salary is due and company is denying to give it to me.

The call centre I am working in is not giving me my 1 month salary. I have been working in this call centre for about 2.5 months now.

My first salary was also delayed by them. They say they cannot give me the salary because they could not arrange for it and that I did not do the required amount of sales for that month. What can I do now?

It depends on your employment contract, if it mentions that your salary is dependent on the amount of sales you are able to accomplish within a month then yes they can deduct your salary. 

However, if there is no such clause, then you can claim the entire salary from the Company. You should speak to the HR and accounts. However, if the said payment is not made then send them a legal notice demanding your unpaid salary within 30 days.

If the payment is not made within 30 days then you can initiate a recovery suit against the company for the payment of the unpaid salary. If the situate goes to filing a suit then you can also claim interest and damages for the mental harassment.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only