How to safeguard oneself from rape allegations?
If a 60 year old man has sex with a 23 year old girl with her consent, is there any way to safeguard oneself from the allegation of rape by the girl?
It is advisable for you to collect documents like letters, emails, phone conversations, SMS's between you and the girl so as to show that the parties were in a consensual relationship.
You can also take a properly drafted affidavit from the girl that the sex is consensual and in free will.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can i file a case to recover my money from an agent
- What is the procedure for mutual divorce?
- Husband deserted me within 4 months of marriage what can i do
- How can I get the settlement amount in mutual divorce
- how to revoke an irrevocable poa and sell the property?