×

quesHow to safeguard oneself from rape allegations?

If a 60 year old man has sex with a 23 year old girl with her consent, is there any way to safeguard oneself from the allegation of rape by the girl?

• ansIt is advisable for you to collect documents like letters, emails, phone conversations, SMS's between you and the girl so as to show that the parties were in a consensual relationship.

You can also take a properly drafted affidavit from the girl that the sex is consensual and in free will.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only