How can I recover dues from my company and the cheque given to company
I had been worked for one small IT company XYZ for 2.5y . while i was there continuously 7months no salary and they created fake PF acc and arrears pending.. I Resigned and asked ” if ur pay my due , i will serve notice period or else i don’t want salary due and give my documents immediately “ . First 15 days they tried to take back my resignation .Daily I go to office asking my documents like this around one month over . Suddenly they sent one termination mail(due to misbehave.. ) started again blackmailed to take back my resignation. I had to join another company which i have already postponed joining date twice. I asked again and again hole day “ tomorrow i need to join new company “ Finally they demanded 60k to give docs ,That time i dont have any option and i had given through cheque with my tears..(I’ve all bank stmts,few payslips ,join and reliving docs). How can I take action for my dues and recover cheque ? if take what about BGV?
More than background verification, you need to focus on getting all the documents from your former company. You new company will understand. I advise you to send a legal notice and then initiate proceedings against the company before the Labour Commissioner/ Court.
Advocate Asha S AnandGandhinagar, Bangalore
The initial step for recovery of your pending money is to send a legal notice to the company.
In the legal notice we provide a stipulated time to return the money failing to do so, you would require to file a civil suit for recovery in the concerned civil court. Please note that you will have to pay the corresponding court fee as per the amount of recovery to file the recovery suit.
Advocate Siddhant SharmaGreater Kailash-1, Delhi
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Company gave an offer letter and now cancelling it. What to do
- What is the procedure to open a trust
- partnership forgery as one partner is in USA and we are helpless
- Road occupied by neighbor what can I do
- Only photocopy of will available unregistered will and no witnesses.