How can I claim damages for loss of employment for illegal termination
I was working in a company as HR manager. They stopped my salary of July and August 2013. I filed claim petition in labor court. Company claimed back that I have done misappropriation of Rs.20 lacs of company funds. During cross examination they could not sustain their argument and acknowledged illegal termination. I got the claim after 17 months. Now can I claim damages for loss of employment from them? Can this be claimed under NGT? How should I go about it?
Regarding your query,
You can file a writ in the High court asking for reinstatement as you have been illegally terminated and alongwith you can file a suit for damages for loss of employment in the concerned civil court.
You can also file a case in the Central Administrative Tribunal regarding the same issue
Now regarding your second query,
NGT stands for National Green Tribunal, form your query the reason for approaching the NGT is not clear.
Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to convert a contested divorce into a mutual divorce
- Registered property deed acquired by brother.
- Under which rule it is legal to submit original markshe
- Flat Progression is delayed by more than 10 Months, What to do?
- Falsely accused in fraud committed by a subordinate. What to do?