×

quesHow can I claim damages for loss of employment for illegal termination

I was working in a company as HR manager. They stopped my salary of July and August 2013. I filed claim petition in labor court. Company claimed back that I have done misappropriation of Rs.20 lacs of company funds. During cross examination they could not sustain their argument and acknowledged illegal termination. I got the claim after 17 months. Now can I claim damages for loss of employment from them? Can this be claimed under NGT? How should I go about it?

Regarding your query,

You can file a writ in the High court asking for reinstatement as you have been illegally terminated and alongwith you can file a suit for damages for loss of employment in the concerned civil court.

You can also file a case in the Central Administrative Tribunal regarding the same issue

Now regarding your second query,
    NGT stands for National Green Tribunal, form your query the reason for approaching the NGT is not clear.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only