quesGeneral Information

(1) I want to file a petition against my employer, who is a principal of a prestigious recognized private public school in New Delhi. Do I need to file my petition in Delhi School Tribunal Timarpur only, or it can be filed in other tribunals also, like CAT or High court etc. Kindly reply. (2) If the decision of the court goes in the favour of petitioner, is the petitioner entitled to receive back the court expenses. Who exactly is liable to pay the petitioner the litigation expenses? Please reply.

  • ans

    1. As per our understanding it is required to be filed in Delhi School Tribunal. A petition cannot be filed in CAT as it is for government employees.

    2. If the order is passed in favor of petitioner, if the court expenses are asked for in the pleading, then court may grant the same.

    3. We need more information on the school (funds, registered under Delhi School Act, etc.) to ascertain whether an RTI can be filed or not.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

I m visually impered gov.servant.i got the handicap certi.in 2007 from 3 members board of…

My salary and experience letter is on hold from last 3 months as my previous…

How to get stay on job transfer during dispute in limited company at private sector..

On duty BMC male employee assaulted by a female co worker in presence of other…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly