(1) I want to file a petition against my employer, who is a principal of a prestigious recognized private public school in New Delhi. Do I need to file my petition in Delhi School Tribunal Timarpur only, or it can be filed in other tribunals also, like CAT or High court etc. Kindly reply. (2) If the decision of the court goes in the favour of petitioner, is the petitioner entitled to receive back the court expenses. Who exactly is liable to pay the petitioner the litigation expenses? Please reply.
1. As per our understanding it is required to be filed in Delhi School Tribunal. A petition cannot be filed in CAT as it is for government employees.
2. If the order is passed in favor of petitioner, if the court expenses are asked for in the pleading, then court may grant the same.
3. We need more information on the school (funds, registered under Delhi School Act, etc.) to ascertain whether an RTI can be filed or not.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to increase rent if our agreement not court registered
- How to nullify complaint if compromise happened between parties?
- Forcing to get Marriage and left out my education.
- Husband delaying second motion of mutual divorce. What can I do now?
- Father took loan and now complains are logged against me