×

quesGeneral Information

(1) I want to file a petition against my employer, who is a principal of a prestigious recognized private public school in New Delhi. Do I need to file my petition in Delhi School Tribunal Timarpur only, or it can be filed in other tribunals also, like CAT or High court etc. Kindly reply. (2) If the decision of the court goes in the favour of petitioner, is the petitioner entitled to receive back the court expenses. Who exactly is liable to pay the petitioner the litigation expenses? Please reply.

1. As per our understanding it is required to be filed in Delhi School Tribunal. A petition cannot be filed in CAT as it is for government employees.

2. If the order is passed in favor of petitioner, if the court expenses are asked for in the pleading, then court may grant the same.

3. We need more information on the school (funds, registered under Delhi School Act, etc.) to ascertain whether an RTI can be filed or not.

• Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only