quesEmployer forcing to resign. What dues as per labor law?

My father is working in a workshop for the last 15 years and the employer is forcing my father to submit the resignation without any dues. Would need your help to understand what are the legal dues that my father is eligible as per Labor rules. i.e Gratuity,Leaves and any other dues.

• ansIf the employer terminates the services of your father, in case he doesn't resign, he will have to pay retrenchment compensation @ 15 days wages for each completed year of service. It is beside Gratuity, PF, balance earned leave encashment.

If your father resigns voluntarily then he would not be entitled to retrenchment compensation. Termination of service can also be challenged on various grounds.